DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Potash Corp, page-10

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Exactly. We only have 174m shares on issue and looking at the sell side, no one wants to let them go.

Surely with an off-take agreement secured in the next 6-8 weeks, the market could apply a valuation of at least$100m MC. That is roughly 57c per share which. coincidentally, is the high we touched a few weeks ago.

I know I tend to bang on about them but for me the off-take and DFS will be the catalyst we need to send the price sharply up. The importance of having a higher SP in the short-term (other than making us wealthier!) is that we reduce the amount of shares we need to issue to raise the capital for Phase 1. Imagine we had a SP of circa $1 when the cap raising takes place. We'd issue less than half the shares needed as forecast by Edison Research, vastly improving our position as shareholders.

So I hope Paul and team meet or exceed market expectations/deadlines for our next big milestones.

If Greece and Euro manage to sort their issues out and the Chinese markets avoid collapse, I'm stocking up on DNK. Just waiting on the sidelines now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.