DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

At no stage do I want to turn this into a dick measuring comp....

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    At no stage do I want to turn this into a dick measuring comp. I'm not saying ones better. A geo that I spoke to did dnk resources is a bit shallower but elm is higher grade and there both looking to have the same amount. Elm is 50 km from the most advanced port in west Africa to a direct market to Brazil though the biggest market for potash. But that doesn't matter let's say there equal or let's say dnk is 'better' who cares. My post was to let new investors beware that it's not all smooth sailing just because the resource is good. Funding is king or it's just a dream. It's not just sovereign risk. Don't forget there's no shortage of potash out there, the majors the Chinese can let the elm dnk's play out a bit longer before they show there hands. The more our stories start to play out and the more we don't get the funding we need the more we get strangled. People prove my point though. With all my post all of which have in there where will the funding come from no one answers. It's the elephant in the room.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.