DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Potash Corp, page-2

1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    An AUD$11 billion bid for K+S, I repeat….an AUD$11 billion bid for K+S…..(who's planned production is 2 million tonne p.a of Potash in 2017) by Potash Corp…..(to control production and therefore prices)…………..…….makes DNK look pretty attractive??? (who's planned production is initially 900,000 tonne…..but will end up being more)
    Cost per tonne to K+S is US$230/tonne, cost per tonne to Potash Corp is US$95/tonne, when DNK ramp up..(as they will over time), cost per tonne will be lower than US$95.
    How many $billions will Potash Corp be prepared to pay in an attempt to erase DNK/Colluli from the equation? A project with +200 years mine life.

AUD$11billion bid is extremely significant and all shareholders should be pretty excited with what just happened…..Once Potash Corp are aware of what DNK has…….they will be very concerned.
    A takeover of DNK is inevitable, just depends on the price.
    Ragingboom……..you should be all over this.
    (note: i know K+S has other salt and fertiliser assets which have value that make up part of the $11bill, but the bid is to control the Potash at the Legacy project)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.