DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

If you read my post, it was purely a suggestion. I personally...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    If you read my post, it was purely a suggestion. I personally want this to move ahead so I can sell my shares at a huge profit and move on.

When you deal in such places, (and I've worked in a few over the years) so long as certain people in the ruling classes are taken care of then the greater good isn't always considered so long as certain swiss bank accounts are filled up. The needs of the few generally get prioritized ahead of the many. ENAMCO is not a person but a corporation that at best guess runs like any national company that has strong government ties.

If as some people here have suggested that this place has some bad human rights records then do you think the welfare of the people will get put first?

As I said, it was something that was thrown out as food for thought, either way, it all adds up to values higher than current share price and when such a large deposit is being considered, I wouldn't put anything past some of the major companies and the government.

Either way I'm very keen for the DFS to be put out and we get a move on with this project.
    Who, how or what happens will surface is due course.

If you feel this jumpy over a suggestion not even a statement from a post, then maybe this isn't the stock for you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.