AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

Thanks for the Potash Corp link TC.I also liked reading this by...

1. 166 Posts.
    Thanks for the Potash Corp link TC.

I also liked reading this by William Doyle – President, Chief Executive Officer:

"This whole world food crisis, all the attention that was brought on by the press to this issue just about a year ago, which totally went away because of the financial crisis, and ........ the reason it went away was not real, it was just the attention span of the world can only handle one crisis at a time.

But the REAL CRISIS IS THE FOOD CRISIS (my emphasis) and there's just no question that we're going to come upon much higher grain prices as we come out of this global recession and ag is going to be one of the first to come out because you just can't get away from the fact that you have to plant a crop everywhere in the world at a minimum of twice per year, northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere.

Many of those countries like in China where you have three or four crops, Taiwan where you have five crops a year, with a burgeoning population all the fundamentals that have been in place are still there. The global economic crisis is only a slow down in that food equation and .... anyone looking at the long term understand(s) this."

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.002K 100.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3701874 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 59789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.