POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

These people don't know what to do in a falling market.Their...

1. 294 Posts.
    These people don't know what to do in a falling market.
    Their Slipstream Trader guy is the only one selling this market. And they work together!!! I've been shorting but only by reading between the lines of Daily Reckoning.

The Inside Trader takes the cake though. Not a subscriber any more but get their overview. They have just published a list of the BEST BUYS according to the concensus of 16-17 advisors. 1st FMG 2nd AGO 3rd BHP 9th RIO. All BUYS??

I have shorted FMG, RIO, and BHP using ETO's (electronically trade options) by buying PUT OPTIONS.
    Taken $4k in profits on an outlay of $6k. Could have made more but a profit taken is a profit made.
    Back in today with 2 positions as market holding up and so PUT options cheaper.
    Ever the contrarian
    The ASI (Small Cap Investigator) might as well go on holiday. Way too soon to be getting set in Co's with huge potential yet IMHO.

There IS money to be made in this market; it just needs a change in your pschy. Buying something that you hope will go up if underlying stock goes down can take a bit of getting used to.
    You need to register to trade ETO's with Commsec for example.
    If you only BUY PUTS all you are risking is what it costs to buy the position. Haven't invested more than $2k in any option position.
    CFD's for the gamblers only in this market.
    Happy punting and remember the only guarantees in life are death and taxes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.