ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

You better watch out trying to play the game in a falling...

1. 81 Posts.
    You better watch out trying to play the game in a falling market, even the Smart Money can be caught out if new announcements fail to drag in the Sheep due to Fear of a recession or prolonged economic down turn.

To play ADY for a profit you need to know if there is any good news coming, the Smarts know this by being entangeled with either the management or advising brokers. They know what the Sheep do not know. They know the time lines and they keep tabs of all the stock movements, they have a access to information that the Sheep do not. I will say this and this is so very true, Where money is involved there is a certain level of corruption, where there is a lot of money involved the corruption is much greater. It is easy to control the small stocks than the big stocks. Go back and look at the price graphs of the small stocks and coorelate that information with the good news announcements. In nearly all cases the stock will always fall below starting money before the so called good news, or as I like to call it "Sheep Fodder" The bottom end of the market is corrupt as hell. What is even more funny is that for all the good news and the failure of it to ever happen it never gets investigated. The whole bottom end of the market is just a joke and the joke is on the common man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1497 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.