ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

emm,I'm not a holder(yet) but interested in ADY for some time. I...

1. 87 Posts.
    emm,
    I'm not a holder(yet) but interested in ADY for some time. I must say matrix1000 has very good skills in "making people feel the fear", are you that smart money? Or are you trying to get in ADY at lower price? Don't worry, the lower the price, the better it is for me,too:)

Personally, I would think the SP drop is related to the combination of DOWJ and metal market drop, you can find it out from BHP, RIO, FMG. They are all the same...

ADY's IO is directly related to Chinese economy, if China is still posting double digit growth, what are you really worried about? Forget about U.S or U.K, their demand can be ignored for at least next few years(unless they are going to build a base on the Moon or Mars), China & India are forces. Have you seen the news about MIS recently? Do you know there was a devastating earthquake in China that has created huuuge demand in IO, copper and related materials so they can rebuild those cities(they were completely wiped out)? Do you know that over 90% of the Chinese population still doesn't have a car? What about their plan for expanding the railway network by 30% by 2012? I assume that will require A LOT of IO. Oh, by the way, Shougang has already got the government contract for the railway and Chang Chun Vehicle is one of the biggest clients of Shougang and Chang Chun Vehicle is one of the largest car manufacture in China. Did you do aaaany research on those?

Anyway, I think I might have to get in quick now before too many people reading this post, hope both of us can get some at 0.165,hehe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $487 54.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2062500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 767343 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.