ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

My sentiments are not trying to drop the bottom out of ADY but...

1. 81 Posts.
    My sentiments are not trying to drop the bottom out of ADY but to point out how these smaller companies are used to separate inexperienced traders from their cash. The one thing that ADY has in its favour is that that the directors hold shares and lots of them. It is in their interests to get this beast moving and making money. Rule number one! Never invest in a company when the directors do not own at least $50,000 worth of stock that has been paid for out of their own pockets. Too many directors hold no stock and pull a huge salary and do nothing, they do not want to make it big as they will lose their job via a takeover or some other noggin wanting to get onto the board. They sit back take the money and when it runs out they do a Cap raising to keep them in luxury for another few years. ADY has every chance of being a big money making concern but do not bet your house on it. I should also say that a few years ago I held a large allotment of stock at 4 cents but no longer have an interest. A member of this company let something slip to me that changed my mind about holding any stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $0 9

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 328945 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 798774 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.