AIV 0.00% 0.6¢ activex limited

g'day john , i looked at AIV a week ago but was worried they...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    g'day john ,
    i looked at AIV a week ago but was worried they didn't have much money left , i'll still have it on my watchlist. Here's little bits of info for you/s :

ActivEX Limited - 21 October 2008 Option to Purchase - Potash Project.
    " The project consists of a granted Mining Lease 50km north of the Western Australian wheat-belt town of Merredin, 300km east of Perth, owned by Michael Ruane and R C Sadleir Pty Ltd "......(continued)
    http://www.activex.com.au/reports/2008-09/AIV_20081021_ASX_Announ_Potash.pdf

2nd SH at 9.3% is Findex P/L , they come up in NNTT as 15% owners with Orion Gold ORN in EPM 17602 south of Cloncurry i think - which QMN now developing in JV with ORN , some results recently released by QMN - so like Ruane must of had tenements sold into AIV.

I noticed that AIV's Company Secretary is Paul Crawford who also works for Elementos ELT and Orocobre ORE.
    ORE has the good potash/lithium project in Argentina.
    He's also a main director of DiamondEx DON , suspended but not de-listed , dud project in....Botswana , maybe a shell for something to come , i don't know. DON's office is/was nextdoor to ORE in Milton , Brisbane.

Best HC poster i reckon who knows a bit ( and sensible ) about potash is Peter Pumpkinhead , original poster on ORE and sometimes on RUM & RWD. RUM has that jv with RWD on potash project west of Alice Springs , some fully owned by RUM.
    I noticed on map this morning the possible DEG area out there in WA.
    If only could merge aussie potash/ers areas of RWD,AIV,RUM and others (?) then i'd name it...PotEx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.293M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249100 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 16271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.