YOJ 0.00% 5.3¢ yojee limited

By the way I don't day trade, I hold and invest until I make...

1. 7,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    By the way I don't day trade, I hold and invest until I make enough cash. If the SP went up that high I may be sitting on a house that's a sell and reinvest in other stocks all IMO. Maybe chuck back in what i had originally had and keep the profits.

I listen to the rumour that we have a better product to offer and I look at both SP and say that's a massive difference this could actually happen if driven correctly.

Investing is high risk yes instos mean volatility but at the same time they are ones that push the prices up or down all IMO.

I defiantly don't invest in the strategy of grandpa investing you will be in the grave before you have done anything ahahah. This is why I trade small caps ( more risk high rewards).

Yojee have done the hard work they have the product all they need to do is implement it into the business.

If you are scared of being successful or investing in a super successful company because of instos and day traders I don't know what to say all IMO.

Instos will never sell if there is money to be made they are no different to anybody, they will sell when they hit a target all IMO.

Everybody talks Buffet but forget that he sells things to and the difference between him and me is a 5c rise is 20 million in profit for him, a big rise in SP will set me up for life and of course I want that. Seeing the mob across the road doing the same thing and achieve a great rise makes me think why can't Yojee all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88978 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 255159 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.