YOJ 0.00% 5.0¢ yojee limited

ahahahh no i don't and I really don't care ahahahh. Homework, I...

1. 7,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    ahahahh no i don't and I really don't care ahahahh. Homework, I did my homework on the company and management already I don't bother with the rubbish. I was making a point that yes he cares about the company totally agree but about you and me no way.

All these little things I don't care about but one thing I know every Manager or Director doesn't work for free all IMO.

That was my point and maybe the performance enhancing shares was a bad example but in the end nobody works for free and they shouldn't either all IMO.

The 2 things I look at when trading are the fundamentals ( what the company is doing and is it needed) and can the management deliver it, that is my system don't bother with all the other rubbish irrelevant for me.

Like I always say if you give someone no reason to sell they won't, If you give someone a reason to sell they will. Shares are being thrown around by traders but if you have strong Revenue and continues good announcements, also a strong management and foundation it will have growth. Rare on the market but normally one is missing all IMO.

TIME TO MOVE ON FOLKS ALL IMO OR WE CAN KEEP GOING AHAHAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.6¢ 5.0¢ $2.723K 52.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6499 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 17489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ 20
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.