CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

We're not talking just about ANYONE here when talking about...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    We're not talking just about ANYONE here when talking about significant investors Pisces.

How many funds/instos would be looking to take on investments in specs atm?

I doubt there would be many with ears pinned back chucking cash into this market!!!

As far as consolidation is concerned I dint think anyone can say for sure if this will have an effect on whether or not funds will be attracted to tighter register.

BUT the consensus would have to be that bigger funds ARE more attracted to companies with a MIDDLING liquidity rather than the overt 10 million plus a day that CCC trades.

As far as an admission of failure is concerned via such a consolidation,wouldnt that relate to the company INTENTIONALLY doing this in order to make major dilutive issues down the line for no particular value metric.

The answer to this question lies in CCC getting BEE2 on board and confiriming Penumbra debt.

Apart from funds/instos being very shy of the markets atm,this is where the real risk lies with them putting their money where their mouth is atm.These issues MUST be sorted if CCC wants any kind of logical reason for this bigger money to be involved.

Jmho:-)

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.