NSB 9.30% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Potential 100 bagger Biotech missed by the market, page-10

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    https://*********.com.au/neuroscientific-biopharmaceuticals-ipo-emtinb-treatment-alzheimers-disease/

I found this article, it's pretty interesting, however it maybe out of date (article from 2018), it says that EmtinB is a peptide (I'm a huge fan of peptides) and that it was designed to target alzhiemers and other neuro degenerative problems, I would suppose that would also include MS which other people are saying is the target of this compound? It also claims this compound is useful in mitigating stroke damage and optic nerve damage. These are really bold claims and if they hold up this will be an incredible product. I know peptides have very powerful effects in the body sometimes with very little side effects because of the way they work.

This is certainly worth keeping an eye on.

This looks a very promising long term hold for me, there is competition though, Dihexia is already available, it's something that is reportedly effective in repairing alzheimer damage in that in readily grows new synapses in the brain, so it will be very interesting to find out exactly how EmtinB works.

Just stumbled across this today so forgive my ignorance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.