NSB 0.00% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Hi @Accomplished92, as a starting point I suggest you revisit...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi @Accomplished92, as a starting point I suggest you revisit this post, especially the current outlook section. But also happy to provide some more updated commentary. If we look at this slide from the company:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3973/3973871-c69886e039bb70f6c08bc720fd85c028.jpg

My comments on each research arm are as follows:
    • Neurology - AD & MS - preclinical work should have been finished in Q4 2021 or if not should be finished this Q, Q1 2022. The company should begin its First In Human Phase 1 Clinical trial this quarter Q1 2022. Results from Phase 1 will take around 9 months to be finalized. This will facilitate a separate Phase 2 trial in each condition. The company should be able to prepare for the Phase 2 studies whilst Phase 1 is underway.
    • Ophthalmology - Glaucoma - Preclinical work should be finished this Q, Q1 2022. A First in Patient clinical trial should begin Q2 2022.
    • Ophthalmology - Optic Nerve Atrophy - I am not sure where the company is at with this as there has not been an update in some time, it is unclear to me how it will fit into the current clinical trial program
    • Exploratory - Pulmonary Fibrosis - results are back as per company announcement on 21/08/2021. It is unclear if there will be a Phase 1 into Pulmonary Fibrosis patients, or if the company will leverage the Neurology Phase 1 and go into a Pulmonary Fibrosis Phase 2 down the track

Over the Xmas period 2 announcements were made by the company:
    1. Positive results in biomarker characterisation of Emtins (21/12/21) - EmtinB is the lead peptide in the company's portfolio because it passes the blood-brain barrier which means it can be used to treat conditions of the the Central Nervous System. When the company acquired the IP for this peptide they also the IP acquired others (e.g. EmtinA, EmtinC), and what they have now found is that these other peptides may possess therapeutic characteristics to help treat some (other?) conditions. So if you imagine EmtinB with its 5 research arms (MS, AD, Glaucoma, Optic Nerve Atrophy, PF), NSB also owns the IP for some other peptides that can potentially be used to expand NSBs research portfolio... E.g. Our current 5 arm research portfolio could blow out to e.g. 15 arms, how great would that be for de-risking! This probably wont help any re-rate short term but the company is building some solid foundations that should help de-risk this company and make us more attractive to buyouts. Excited to see where this goes!
    2. Positive off-target safety assessment of EmtinB - as with all other previous pre-clinical studies, EmtinB seems completely safe for human consumption with no toxicity issues, which was the biggest concern of Big Pharma companies according to prior chair Dr Leedman, who said that if NSB can prove safety (i.e. no toxicity), Big Pharma will come knocking

The ongoing struggle with this company however is that management is unable to meet self imposed deadlines. This latest comment has me worried that the Ph1 trial for Neurology (MS & AD) which has already been delayed to Q1 2022 commencement, will be further delayed to Q2 - else why not say Q1 2022?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3973/3973995-f054753688aa3b23aee2ff0f624b1076.jpg

Despite this, I am a true believer in the fundamentals of this company, I brought more on the market today and am proud to say I am just sitting outside the T20.

Back to your question, I am not waiting on any results per se, more on trials to begin so that this company can transition from a pre-clinical company to a clinical company.

Goodluck mate! Hopefully 2022 is our year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $1.493K 37.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29149 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.