NSB 2.56% 4.0¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

I disagree that it is management's job to manage the share...

1. 4,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2370
    I disagree that it is management's job to manage the share price. They have a business to run and I wish they were doing it better. The last thing I want them to do is divert their attention to managing the share price. When they kick goals the share price will respond accordingly.

I also don't for a moment agree that a "bot" is "controlling" the share price. When the share price isn't going the way they want, people blame shorters. People blame "bot"s. They blame "manipulators". All I see is traders trading pips. And this is a nice stock to trade pips on; volume is low so it's easily pushed by a line or three in either direction, it's range-bound and predictable so relatively safe, and when news drops it's likely to be good so there's a 50% chance for a pip trader to be "in" at the time and score a nice bump.

And even if the share price is being "controlled" or "suppressed", so what? When news drops any kind of trading strategy is going to be overwhelmed by investors entering or jumping overboard. So at worst these "bot"s are giving you trading opportunities and/or an extended opportunity to accumulate. Since you've been clever enough to identify the pattern why not exploit it? You could do worse than selling 10,000 units at 30c and buying 10,700 at 28c. Then sell them at 30c and buy 11,450 at 28c. Then...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $5.263K 142.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20181 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.