NSB 0.00% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Trials can't begin until we get Ethics approval. With one of my...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi mate, yes I have sent two emails to Matt with no response. I also forwarded it on to Lucas from Corporate Story Time (as listed on the Ann's) and also no response.
    Trials can't begin until we get Ethics approval. With one of my other stocks the Ethics committee meets once per month to approve trials, that was at a hospital, not sure how it works with CRO facilities. But given that company has not even submitted the information package for the HREC to approve, I don't think we will be starting trials any day soon at all.

For those of you who don't know your rights as minority shareholders, from what I can gather there are two good options to express dissatisfaction with the BOD

1. In November at the next AGM you can vote against the remuneration report. Here is the last AGMs results which in my opinion does not reflect the poor job management are doing at leading this business. If 25% of eligible shareholders vote no to the remuneration report twice then a resolution to spill the board would require 50% of eligible votes to pass and they all go (except the MD). Now this is very unlikely to happen without support from majority shareholders, but if you want to put pressure on management - voting no to the remuneration report is a great way to show it
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4236/4236138-fc80d6dd7141fbdd389e017ba5cf71ed.jpg
    2. Any individual or group of shareholders holding 5% of votes can require the board to call an extraordinary general meeting, at which the proposal to remove a director can be made. An ordinary resolution requiring 50% would be required to remove a director. Again, without majority shareholder approval this is likely to pass, but 5% of voters calling the meeting as a show of dissatisfaction can also work

Don't forget Directors primary duty is to shareholders, they are our agents and I do not feel well informed about why the company has taken 4 years longer than they said they would to do what they said they would do. On top of that, look at some of these salaries?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4236/4236320-91c1d3068f41a9c7f32b04c25888c827.jpg

If Matt has received the same pay over the last 4 years how do we feel about him taking 4 x 250k = 1m of shareholder funds to pay his wage

FOR WHAT? STILL NO TRIALS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $1.493K 37.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29149 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.