NSB 5.71% 3.7¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Potential 100 bagger Biotech missed by the market, page-154

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    new to the forum here. Been holding a while.

and I have to agree with a longer term hold on this stock rather then immediate rise to 0.40. For any holders expecting this to be a 100 bagger remember the end game currently for Emtin-b is to out license to big pharma. Not Market directly.

the concept of Emtin-b I have a lot of faith in. Currently my further research for investing has taken to looking at the theory for treatment in optic nerve conditions and for the drug and the science that exists for metallothioneins. This currently looks promising and if the drug is successful in clinical trials I could possibly see it being used for more then glaucoma application but even for the application of uveitis related blindness or retinal tearing possibly an over looked market. There’s plenty of unstable retinas out there

the ms application also looks promising. If the drug can regenerate myelin in human trials even increasing 40% prediction of regeneration the difference this would make in peoples lives would improve quaility of life dramatically for those who live with ms. I also have seen some study’s suggest that it can regenerate axons and nerve damage which gives good sentiment to the ms theory. (please remember this is in animal models where not upto humans yet)

I recently read a study which identified another drug used in ca treatment bexarotene which found regenerative effects in myelin but would never be used due to side effects in ms. So for now I suppose waiting on toxicology is the most important factor.

slow and violitile for now on share price. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised to see further dips in price and mainly due to marketing execution (both drug and company). I’d personally prefer to hear more from the directors in particular Anton uvarov with his scientific background on Emtin-b and and even his ideas on other pathophysiologies it could be applied.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $5.350M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $8.106K 226.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 215000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.