NSB 0.00% 4.0¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Potential 100 bagger Biotech missed by the market, page-16

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

EmtinB, according some articles I've read is a compound that mimics a compound (molecule) the body already makes, how closely in shape and composition it resembles the natural compound already working inside the brain, I haven't been able to find in the short time I've been looking.

I'm guessing they've used imaging data, probably from an MRI scanner to track the behaviour and analyse the composition and shape of this natural repair mechanism and have (I assume) tried to faithfully reproduce it!

I'm wondering if this could also be useful for normal aging neuro-degenerative decline as well?

I would also think that the compound will only require a short duration course for the medication to work as this is generally how peptides work from my (limited) experience?

Anyway this is something I'm finding really fascinating and quite incredible, I've often said peptides are where the future of medicines lie.

Still I'm not sure at this stage if it is actually a peptide or a molecule mimic that does neural repairs, of course it can be both so we shall see as new information comes to light.

The new independent, preclinical study evaluated the regeneration of myelin around nerve fibers after treatment with either one of five doses of EmtinB (15, 30, 60, 120 or 150 micrograms per milliliter, mcg/ml), or a dose of Copaxone (10 mcg/ml).

Data showed that almost every dose of EmtinB resulted in a significant increase in myelin sheet around nerve fibers, compared with untreated cells. The only exception was the lower EmtinB dose of 15 mcg/ml.

At the higher doses (120 and 150 mcg/ml), EmtinB’s boost in myelin regeneration was significantly superior — by more than 25–30% — to that achieved with Copaxone.

“Whilst we previously showed that EmtinB could positively influence the proliferation of myelin-forming oligodendrocytes in an MS model, these results go a step further to demonstrate that EmtinB significantly increases actual myelin formation”, Liddelow said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 18723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.