NSB 2.38% 4.3¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Hi All,I've been reading the board for a couple weeks and...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hi All,

I've been reading the board for a couple weeks and started a position in NSB on Monday. I have a couple questions I emailed to their IR contact regarding the upcoming PH1 human trial in glaucoma patients but haven't heard back yet and figured I'd check if anyone here already has the answers.

1) I understand from one of the articles linked here they will be able to measure both safety and efficacy (to some degree) in the PH1 trial in humans with glaucoma, does anyone know if the company has provided any guidance on how the trial will be structured - specifically if there will be a placebo arm and what metrics they might use to measure efficacy?

2) In the glaucoma model they studied in pigs, they injected EmtinB directly behind the eye. Does anyone know if this is the expected delivery method for humans as well? If it works in humans and is a one-time treatment that would be fine, but I'm wondering how much adoption they might see in the glaucoma market if EmtinB requires regular eye injections at your doctor's office.

3) Last question on the company history, it looks like they've been around for awhile (previously as Alzhyme Pty and funded by the founder of McRae Investments) but only in the last few years went public and began studying EmtinB in glaucoma. Does anyone know how they happened upon (or acquired) EmtinB?

Any answers (or links to where I can find them) are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.