NSB 0.00% 3.7¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Spot on mate. What a sea of red it's been the last couple...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Spot on mate. What a sea of red it's been the last couple days. Same story as last time, the NASDAQ pulls back a little bit and everyone in the small cap sector sh!ts their pants. I don't understand it personally...

I have been really impressed with the trajectory of late. Consistent market sensitive updates you can see they are trying to build a story and generate investor interest, and good substance behind the updates too

- 2 new hires two focus on delivery of upcoming trials
    - further confirmation eye drops could be a potential application
    - tox results are DONE pending announcement of results. As per an earlier post due to the general nature of peptides we expect these to pass all fine. In the last update everything suggesting that the penetration of EmtinB exceeds expectations too so its seriously looking good!

Some might complain about further delays. But love doesn't run on time and neither do bio techs. They always take a bit longer than expected. Zoom out for a sec and realise these aren't material days, tox study is DONE and will be reported this Q. If they get the trials up and running in the next 3 months or so we are well on track. And timing will be good for my 50% CGT discount.

So why not the re-rate we all think we deserve? those F-ing options. approx doubling the shares on issue. News hasn't moved as fast as some have hoped obviously and we are consistently sold into. A once tight register now blown open. Even if tox results WERE released on time, it was going to be sold into because of all those options. Even today at 22c converters have made a 10% gain on their options. Yes I know we needed the cash I just think the options timing right before company making news hasn't been ideal.

Anyway. Main point is be patient and eventually we should start edging back up. Fundamentals are good! No real risk IMO until phase 1 trial results are due - assuming the structure of the trials is smart and as specified - straight into Glaucoma patients.

GLTAH. Been buying more even though I've got more than I can afford. I hope we all get rich and can buy ourselves whatever we want for Xmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.350M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $12.93K 348.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.