NSB 0.00% 3.7¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

When Brian Leedman did the Health Kick Podcast he accurately...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    When Brian Leedman did the Health Kick Podcast he accurately noted that the issue with Alzheimer's is that it takes many years to carry out the testing and follow the patients degeneration - our Golden Goose and source of re-rate will be the Glaucoma study. Once tox is confirmed, NSB will try the "spray the gun" approach and inject EmtinB anywhere they can to see if it regenerates tissue as hoped e.g. AARDS, MS etc, but it is the Glaucoma studies that are at the most advanced stage that can actually deliver any short term serious increase in value, not Alzheimer's - so the Biogen case study seems like a pipe dream to me. From what we have heard Leedman say in the past this company would probably be pretty happy to be bought straight out of a successful phase 1. As others have noted on here phase 1 is the easiest to pass because the patient cohort is the smallest, also making it the most cost effective to run. I think if EmtinB were to show strong promise with Glaucoma then by association it would increase the likelihood of working on other tissue degeneration conditions like Alzheimer's and MS, which is where Big Pharma would like their lips, as if the Glaucoma market wasn't big enough already.

Current SP will look ridiculous if the company delivers on its word
    - tox results should be favourable based on information already provided by the company explaining the safety profile of peptides
    - if phase 1 goes straight into Glaucoma patients this will be the real money maker! And this is what I am holding my breath for! If we can kill two birds with one stone and do the safety study in humans whilst testing the effectiveness of EmtinB on Glaucoma patients we will start appearing on many many more peoples desks than we are currently

tox results by the end of this month please, surely time to uncage this beast! GLTAH

Oh, and how awesome is it that most of us have buy ins lower than 1B USD under management Alpha Swiss (who paid 28c) - we have got in at the bottom or as close to the bottom as you can get. Only up from here IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.350M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $12.93K 348.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.