NSB 2.56% 4.0¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Your comment is only true of the neurology studies. And in...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Your comment is only true of the neurology studies. And in relation to these - Ph1 neurology studies are further developed than initially communicated, in the latest announcement the company notes "in what will be a historical milestone for the company, the planned Phase I clinical trial will be a first-in-human study of EmtinB™ in healthy volunteers with the primary end point of assessing safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics. With up to 90 participants set to be recruited and the inclusion of multiple dose cohorts, the study will be used to support future Phase II trials in Alzheimer’s disease and Multiple sclerosis." So yes, the Alzheimer's route of a re-rate will be a longer slog, which has been well identified on this thread.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3297/3297715-7aeeb700350a67c29e6a770f85c5d670.jpg

This is completely separate to the Glaucoma studies, for which the company notes "also during the second half of this year, NeuroScientific is planning to undertake a Phase I trial of EmtinB™ in glaucoma patients, with EmtinB™ administered by intravitreal delivery" - if we are to be in Ph2 ocular by Q3 next year (one years time) then we would have completed the ph1 studies. And if successful, I very much doubt we will be below 50c

Each of these trials commencing Ph1 could give us a 100m market cap, we have 2 trials that could do that... There was not big volume in todays retrace, just profit taking from options IMO. Same story as always with NSB, weak/cautious sell side, weak/cautious buy side, eventually seller gives in and dumps a large order with no limit, we retrace on small volume...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $5.263K 142.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20181 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.