NSB 2.56% 4.0¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Hi BobbyIn the company prospectus at IPO they released the...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi Bobby

In the company prospectus at IPO they released the following table:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3307/3307877-062d58db894974c624ba4c9c45826a68.jpg

The nature of peptides bodes well for the upcoming release of tox results, and also the language used by the company and actions taken to date suggest that these results are "in the bag". All tox studies to date have also been remarkable - on 28/01/2021, it was reported that at approximately three times that of the planned maximum clinical dose had not resulted in any ocular safety issues - I think this was a rabbit study of the top of my head.

As for timelines, I agree with @trollthedice - only days ago they released the Ann: Gold Coast Investment Showcase Presentation indicating that they would be delivered in Q2 2021. If not, surely within the first 2 weeks of July. Hopefully the company has learnt well from past failures and will deliver the start of trials on time, as this is when the market will start taking us seriously IMO.

If we have any new Share Holders on board, welcome, and I suggest you cover this post I did a few months ago to get some history on the stock: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/nsb-general-discussion.5919907/?post_id=51217204

One thing I am eagerly anticipating to know is why we are doing the neurology Ph1 with up to 90 patients for a safety and tox study, in the prospectus the company said Ph1 would be between 10-100 patients, so interested to see why they may be looking at the higher end for number of patients. It will also be interesting to see if we get an update on any clinical endpoints discussed with the FDA - as per the CEO - "we will conduct pre-IND meetings with the FDA before we start clinical studies, but not necessarily submit an IND before Phase I studies"

We seem to have overcome the biggest obstacles in COVID (getting the primates) and manufacturing - if everything can go to plan from here time wise and we can get these trials underway, boom!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $5.263K 142.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20181 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.