EVS 0.00% 3.9¢ envirosuite limited

I went back in time.. since first posted by fib at 10c, the...

1. ST
    3,037 Posts.
    I went back in time.. since first posted by fib at 10c, the stock has 'retraced' back to 10c and yet PEH has made real progress, with a little dilution along the way.

Interesting that posters highlighted PEH isn't listed as a tech stock (but as an industrial) on the ASX and therefore may have been forgotten by the market?

Anyway, for the lucky few who see value here, a comparison:

- PEH - HC MC $16.2m - Revenue & blue sky potential
    - PSY - HC MC $53.15m - No revenue & blue sky potential

I tipped PEH on the STT thread so may explain some buying today.. although I don't think I have that much influence, may have highlighted it to some and they may be in for a pip/s trade.

20 bagger would be nice.. perhaps a 2+ bagger in 12 months should contracts accumulate, renewal of Thames Water contract with more sites 2++ bagger. Add other contracts in Europe, US and Aus then potentially a Disallowed at some point? Would be nice.

Hopefully someone can post on here why this will go to 7-8c or lower or even float horizontally at 9-10c as I would like to know what the market (and me) are missing with this stock given it's generating revenue and has so much potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $43.52K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 198611 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 177564 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.