AEV 28.6% 0.9¢ avenira limited

potential 5 star performer

1. 2,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I have just read the Corporate Presentation on the company's website. From the Managing Director, it confirms my thoughts on Minemakers. It seems they are getting ready for Investor "Roadshows" and I beleive it looks ready to jumps above the 20+ cent range, based on my research and understanding.

The presentation is a must read for anyone wanting to do their own research:
    Look at www.minemakers.com.au/

Looking at the sharemarket in MAK, I believe it will only take one good investor to take out the selling at 13 & 13.5 cents and it will rocket. Don't believe me, look for yourself. I have seen this type of market before.

Based on previous profit forecasts, and the IHP Process which makes it even better, I would love to find out the expected cost forecast per tonne, etc. Could be a 10x bagger.

Since the new MD commenced developed a solid strategy which is being progressively achieved, I am much more confident in my MAK investment.

As always, do your own research and seek independent financial advice. Remember it's your money, so research yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $108.7K 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1200203 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.