ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Potential backing of a $4.5 billion Chinese Goliath?

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Thought Some Might Find this video below interesting as it also relates the northern sector where PIO is, it also more importantly relates to Chinese Interest in the Northern area..

ILC tells on their website they want to setup a lithium carbonate processing facility in the northern sector, Ganfeng ILCs partner i would think be the one organising that...i don't think they will have much problems financially doing it..considering they are a $4.5 billion Chinese Goliath.

Other lithium miners must find a JV partner and a Backer or they will not succeed,,PIO already has all that..they are way ahead of some others ..the Mavis Lake / Raleigh Project is Huge ..already proven as high grade lithium and i would think more projects are coming out there which PIO gets a % of....the game is accumulate potential lithium properties before others do..some claims might not be so good as others and others will be excellent..

PIO are explorers they find then they have to find backers or find someone to jv partner with ..or sell ...as they did with an 8 million dollar Gold Mine sale..which only proves they know what they are doing..that is the way of a junior mining company...the easy part now for PIO in the lithium sector is they already have someone waiting ..no need to search..Ganfeng just wants them to hit spod/lithium and on we go....some areas haven't even been explored in mavis lake the potential earnings are enjoyable ..the other WA projects i would think would also be watched closely by Ganfeng...get results and your on a winner.

Being cashed up with all this is important can't drill if you don't have finances..they already said they were cashed up for 6 months..for the projects they had..but they want more..why ? because they know the huge potential this has..and it is all about being in first..and PIO are going to have a lot of projects,,hit spod/lithium in any and their partners will be happy.

Not hard to  see why Gangfeng wanted to partner with ILC..well done to PIO to join in with them...........enjoy the vid.

and don't forget PIO still has Acra Gold..nice to have that Ace waiting

July 13, 2016 -- InvestorIntel Senior Editor Jack Lifton
    on the hottest resource topic in China today - lithium
    and discusses the North American Sector where PIO is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.