AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Ah hour ago, sw3, many were about to begin slitting wrists...

1. 585 Posts.
    Ah hour ago, sw3, many were about to begin slitting wrists because of a large dump yesterday. Crucial error is to assume that because someone with a large parcel makes a decision which could be based upon any number of non-company related mater doesn't mean that they are any more intelligent or closer to information than the rest of us.

Sophisticated investors doesn't equal intelligent investors ... there's a whole lot of sophisticated investors that got cooked by Babcock not all that long ago.

Patience is the key to this play. I don't know if I have a whole lot of faith in the management however I do think HK are quality operators and with them running the show all we need to do is ensure that we have the resources to keep up with them.

One thing that does lurk in the back of my mind is the risk of HK running this thing so fast that it places immediate pressure on AKK to meet financial obligations (our 30%) which could cause our management to do something silly like another equity issue - it'd be a quick and easy way for HK to wrestle this off us if they were so inclined. Without understanding the production profile for our company I don't know if this is a valid concern or not though. Just food for thought. Happy to ride this one for a while longer yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.