CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yes sad enough the IAM threads slowly took a different...

1. 1,781 Posts.
    Yes sad enough the IAM threads slowly took a different direction... if you have frustrations and personal issues better call a "Help Line"   
    Let's keep the threads and posts with related posts to the stock
    I have almost 1 year since I started investing in SRT-IAM and love the strategy and the model business here and it's just the beginning looking forward to be here as the company evolves and Announces Milestones 1,2,3,4, clients, Licenses, Deals, Revenue $$$ etc .
    I have to admit holding thru the RTO was challenging as we now many don't make it but IAM is on the other side of the river, The SP climbed from 2.6c to 3.5-4c after RTO and 3.7-4.5 after the Sentry HOA, SP will continue to reflect the success and strategy of Intiger Group Limited. With PC,MR,MF and MW on board all heavily invested we know the future is a bright one
    If it continues as it did it's good but there is more to it now that the RTO is completed will see one by one the 6-7 licenses we all know the company is already engaged in deals and partnerships
    Sentry Group HOA already announced next can be any day now DYOR and don't miss out   
    As we can see in the chart bellow the direction was only one way LT steady climb, short term offered a few trades also  

IAM 1 year chart.PNG

I was under the impression that Monday it's a closed day to the ASX market, it's actually open and another Announcement it's only closer now
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.