CF1 4.76% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I could be well & truly wrong here, but a few other points from...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    I could be well & truly wrong here, but a few other points from that same AMP article mentioned in my previous post to me sound terribly familiar to Intigers model & that of the features of Lilly & Klip software...

"...things like having the single view of the customer; being able to capture all these interactions we have with a customer into a single place; being able to run various different sorts of analytics across those profiles..."

"And finally the thing we had to address for both our customers and advisers was to make it simple, to streamline the process,” he says.

"...makes it much more effective and efficient for the adviser – the goal being that if we can do that, an adviser can spend much more time seeing more customers, not managing the compliance process and managing all the complexities associated with today’s model."

http://www.professionalplanner.com....e-amps-new-goals-based-advice-business-49786/

If it is the case how tight a ship has IAM managed to run & how good is being able to still buy at this level ?   Surely official news of clients & revenues has to be close
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $11.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $12.42K 621.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.