CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Lettuce be real here. Capture data into a single place,...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Lettuce be real here.

Capture data into a single place, streamline the process, more time seeing more customers.. I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure any fintech in our sector would also be claiming/aiming for this on their product. This is by no means a direct clue that Intiger is already working with amp.

For all we know Iam could be working with amp but this isn't a hidden hint that IAM is working with amp. Management has been tight lipped and price has held extremely well since relisting, especially considering the volume that went through at 2-2.5c. Sellers are drying up and the market is thirsty for news. Apart from the mou with sentry we have nothing. Some figures of current contracts and future pipelines would put a nice kick into this and hopefully give us an indication of how we are tracking towards meeting milestones. No hate against your post and it could well and truly come true, I just think we should wait for official confirmation before being so sure. Each to their own though, buy and sell to suit your own risk profile. Gl all hopefully we can all make some $$ off this company.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.