CF1 4.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Potential Billion Dollar Company, page-471

1. 1,781 Posts.
    I don't want to specifically say it's AMP or another (yes there are more and biger players then Sentry that Intiger is in talks and deals at the moment but let it come one at a time when the company announces their progress in the jorney)

We forget to soon or want to move quickly on the next big thing... Let's look deeper at what's happening with Sentry this is HUGE this alone is HUGE
    Big enough reason for me personally to be more and more comfortable with my investment here after almost one year of holding tight... what would the next twelve months bring? Only biger and greater things IMO
    The team is just amazing the experience and caliber speaks for itself Mark Rantall dedicated in building strong business FPA x CEO and curently director in FPA also (research deeper) well conected in the sector, Mark Fisher gifted hard working and experienced in the sector, Patrick Canion iPac-AMP involvement also on the board for FPA election for current positions results to be released in another week aprox (his implication in FPA would only strengthen relations further and be of benefit for Intiger) Mathew Walker an amazing businessman that made this deal posible and put this team together big enough reason to be LONG TERM invested
    Presso... ? Yes I want it yesterday... but after the Sentrey deal and direction I see Intiger at another level a Presso is not need it here (yes I admit more and more info would give the SP spikes and would be great for traders but the management here have a deep interest in building a big scale business in the sector has "unprecedented demand" and is not tring to advertise to the market and why not to only focus on atracting share holders (like many other stocks that shine for a few months do and after no one wants to touch it again)
    Love to read between the lines and try to see thru am glad I got to see this RTO completed and the journey started
    I can only say good on you fellow holders well done! Good things take time have patience and shall be reworded
    SeeThru
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $5.163K 198.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24548 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.