CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Potential Billion Dollar Company, page-595

1. 6,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1665
    Yeah completely agree. Still well in profits regardless, I'm not selling nothing's changed, those milestone targets are still on the path to being hit with Sentry, iPAC and 5 other clients already noted, two of the most high profile figures in Australian Financial Industry in Patrick Canion and Mark Rantall.

Strange to see the buy side disappear though entirely, that's very weird, but also telling the market makers will let the retailers sell off in panic and feed right into their hands.

It's more strange given it was only 16m sold off today in total. The panic here is more due to the fact the SP has fallen from 3.8 to 3.2 and sitting at 3.3c

It would have been a major concern if it was say 40m or 50m or more shares sold off today, but it wasn't. Only problem was all those buy orders were pulled and the market allowed it to fall. Could see some sell off tomorrow from more weak retailers out of panic before the pro's come back in to buy up.

There's nothing for sale until 4.2c, so should see some supply pop up as it was lacking that lately and the attempts to drive it below 3.6 were failing with buyers continuing to come in and take it to 4c so now here it is below but no supply above either so see what tomorrow brings.

How many will be lining up for the exit? I know I won't be.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.