CF1 5.56% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Potential Billion Dollar Company, page-646

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    I might be wearing seriously rose coloured glasses, but I sense that management are so confident on where we're headed that they will continue to ignore the demands for release of a presentation just to satisfy those seeking a shorter term profit.

Those that are uncomfortable continuing to hold can sell out like yesterday afternoon. Possibly a wise move if you believe that the Sentry deal will either fall through or is the only major dealer group that we'll sign.

I'm following the smoke signals:
    - the "unprecedented demand" quote in the recent ASX announcement
    - the Sentry agreement specifically mentioning exclusivity in the non-aligned dealer group space
    - Patrick Canion's recent on market purchase and his "all in good time" response to the twitter request for a presentation. Ahh, the 80's were simpler times and did have some great bands. He went up in my estimation by quoting the lyrics from a Smiths song. Might have been in the crowd watching The Cure earlier this year too.

I'm very comfortable continuing to hold, even if the price slides further from here as I believe:
    - I'm still comfortably in profit, which always helps
    - the Sentry deal will be huge
    - we will sign an aligned dealer group that will probably dwarf the Sentry deal
    - once these deals progress from HOA's to agreements, the company presentations will start to roll in as they will have some very real and very large $$$'s to talk about
    - we will then start to see some institutional money start to roll in as the broader market becomes aware of IAM and the explosive growth in revenue and profitability
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.762K 303.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345696 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 499154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.