CF1 4.76% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM threads look like lunapark anymore. Childish screams etc....

1. 5,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21512
    IAM threads look like lunapark anymore. Childish screams etc. Very childish.

I put my IAM shares in the drawer and was very busy with a deep research on a lithium stock which I recently invested in while I was watching IAM trades on my real time screen in deed.

I bought a lot of shares yesterday when it touched to 3.2c then it went up. When I saw a little bit more than 1m shares for 3.2c at sell side today I hit the button to 1m shares again. I mostly bought it but went up again, then came back and I bought it. How I am funding those purchases is simple; I sold my third holding which was very risky with high reward probability. I didn't blink once when I see 3.2c at the sell side. I immediately decided to sell the 3rd stock I hold, because IAM was a better option for me at 3.2c with less risk and huge upside in the long term.

But I am patient, an old block, not childish most of the time.

IAM is the same stock since its SRT times. Some people were heavily trading it for a long time, are still trading it now, and will continue to trade it. Don't just put all your money in one stock and expect it go up every day. That's so simple.

Don't blame red heart posters because they are not all the same. Some are very good while some are making only too much noise but nothing else. Do not rely only on comments of other people, do your own research, otherwise don't invest in stock market. It's too dangerous and wild.

If you want to see how a research is done see my post #:19672757.
    I was very busy there while I was making that research, I even couldn't read IAM threads for days.

I am not a red heart because not enough people follow me (only 260). I don't care and I don't don't want to be either. I am not a manipulator but a speculator. I research then I speculate. I don't scream when a stock goes down. I am an investor. I respect traders, they do their own job. They send the stocks high but bring them down too.

Don't look at the charts too close if you don't understand what they say, just stay away from them. It took 8 years for me to understand them. Traders can make up the charts as well.

I believe in IAM's business model. It has very high probability of being successful, more than 80% IMO. I look everything by its probability, because life is only based on probability. IAM has a high probability .

Yes, we deserved a presentation but they are not making by a reason. I screamed for that long time ago when things are not clear, but it's not like that anymore. Everything is clear and on track IMO.

When it comes to who sells; it's obvious IMO. Who can sell other than who bought in share placement at 2c ! Just check the top 20 you will see the sellers there. They did it before and are doing it again. Same mob. They are not traders. they are parasites. We still couldn't get rid of them unfortunately.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.805K 140.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 481083 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 348572 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.