CF1 12.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Potential Billion Dollar Company, page-784

1. 2,797 Posts.
    Greetings IAMERS
    Havent posted for a while but we are now seeing the impatient moaners and groaners coming to the surface lol.
    Although no word from Bennett for ages..strange.
    Anyway iam long on iam with a holding just outside the top 20 i would expect. Been Topping up below 4 several times along the way.
    Very happy with things atm and all going to planned imo. Mal graced us with a post which was actually factually incorrect..go Mal. Lack of presso combined with stellar management whos reputations are on the line actually gives me confidence.
    Some on here need to read between the lines and think logically. It doesnt get any better at this end of the market.
    Unless your trading pips do what i do and just set alerts. I havent checked the SP for 2 weeks and only got an alert cause some clown took a dump. Thanks by the way. Got a nice top up.
    Not really interested hearing about short term movements cause iam playing a diff game with this one. Actually wouldnt be surprised to hear of no more agreements before next year. Lol i can hear the moaning from my place. Haha suck it up!!
    Go IAM I for one have faith. If you f##k it up i know where you all live lol
    enjoy the weekend boys
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $8.175K 371.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.