CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Potential Billion Dollar Company, page-805

1. 262 Posts.
    I must say great post FF.

The fundamentals of Intiger are just too positive for me to even consider selling.

I would like to add just a couple of points to your first dot point. 'Management'

1. Mathew Walker holds 105m heads, he can't and won't sell any of holdings until 8.5c, that's a fact. (265% return at current levels)

2. Mark Fisher has been building intiger for years, arguably a decade. SRT acquired Intiger and how many heads were issued? Oh wait, none. Anybody in the right mindframe wouldnt give away or gamble years of work. Those milestones were set to be achieved.

3. Mark Rantall, ex-CEO of the FPA. The reputation and network this man holds in the industry. I can imagine hes the reason why we've got credibilty with not only the big 5 but the whole induatry.

4. Patrick Canion, if Mark Rantalls experience wasn't enough for you, lets just add the CEO of Ipac. Oh and not only is he investing his time into Intiger, he's buying on market shares

Well thats enough from me. Intigers a no brainer buy IMO.

I must say a big thanks to you FF, your old one liner 'invest in managment' is why I pushed the buy button back at 1.4c and is why I'm holding today. Thanks Mate.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $3.985K 199.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 209432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.