CF1 0.00% 1.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

"I AM happy with top up today and happy to hold for the LT." I...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    "I AM happy with top up today and happy to hold for the LT."

I see the daily/weekly/monthly coming and goings no different than before RSL changed to SRT. The SP up and down lije a yo-yo, dumps here and there, buys here and there, and lots of boring churning. Those that decided to remain on the ride enjoyed the SP appreciation going into SRT. Then the same scenario whilst we were waiting to change to IAM, those (again) who remained on the ride enjoyed the appreciation after aquisition.........
    Make no mistake, the same scenario will present while waiting good news..... there will always be sellers, and the odd dump...also the odd big buy. Those that didn't have the patience they thought they had when first jumped in, those that cant look at red in their portfolio over certain time periods or percentages, those that want funds for other opportunities, those that simply need their money....blah blah, it goes on.
    If you have time, and was happy to punt on your homework.... well, just relax, and dont get to hooked on the hype and noise that will most definately continue in the mean time.
    Cheers,
    Mick.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 486502 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 184656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 65000
Last updated 10.35am 10/05/2024 ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.