GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

lol sounds like you love these guys mate or you work for them......

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    lol sounds like you love these guys mate or you work for them... do a little homework over the years give me one just one example of a positive comeback check the timing of announcements vs trading halt this has been one well manipulated stock and if you can't see that I'm sorry. Yes timing is a good point but really you tell me at what point was the entry level here ? the management have had NO idea from the get go and were flying blind. No offence remove yourself form the stock look at it over five years then repost id love to here your answer then.
    I've lost that much here I've got nothing but to hold on and hope for the best as for commenting on other stocks all bluechip why bother.
    this mob deserve every bit of mud that is thrown at them its a bloody disgrace simple.

Two more things don't you find it just a bit rough that those investors as small as they were just slapped in the face with 5.2 offer appalling lol FM ... seriously and before you respond no i certainly am not one of them.

the second I'm clearly expressing my experience I've had with this company and if it scares some off ! Good at least they weren't endure the BS we have been fed.
    This company will only rise on competent management with a clear direction and failing to even get the simplest of information out on time hahaha its a joke so how can you take it seriously.

Happy punting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by asahee: 04/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.