GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Potential breakout looming, page-60

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Also remember we aren't now in any position to take advantage of that Boom! Im not going to swallow that THE GALAXY BOARD past and present have screwed up/ Sorry BIGTIME Story, at our expense realistically you should be running unless your one of the unfortunate few which haven't been bought out at 5.2 cents! there really is nothing left but a hope that we get bought out thats it!
    I was Moderated for an earlier post which is fair enough, maybe i did cross the line although i really don't think so, Sorry HC ill phone said company next time,Attend the next meeting and really let a spray on or better still kick off! it really Stinks that these guys aren't really accountable for there actions but we have to watch what we say! out of form completely, i can't kick the ball along hard enough to bring these guys accountable for there actions.
    Ive said it once ill say it again Bonuses wages while some are getting paid some are suffering hard.....
    Thanks Galaxy............ Words of wisdom never to be trusted DO YOU BELIEVE IN US !

NO NAMES BUT YOU WELL KNOW WHO YOU ARE >>>>>>>>>>>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.