NXL 2.16% $3.31 nuix limited

I wouldn't be worried Holden. 2.88 is a great entry.Your...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I wouldn't be worried Holden. 2.88 is a great entry.

Your investment thesis is much like my own. Purists will argue that EBITDA has only been preserved by unsustainable cost-cutting (which is correct) but your view on the company, their clients, their product, and the future compounding need for their service - is all correct in my view. This has been lost in the current negative momentum generated by both management ineptness, and also fueled further by the media (who arguably have their own agenda).

Purchasing this stock is a bit like pissing in the wind. It's ok when the wind is behind you (and now it clearly isn't. I am quite wet). As I am accumulating now I have to leave the emotion out of it an look at the bigger picture. This is where the opportunity potentially lies. If you are shorting this stock now you would have to be seeking to jump soon that tax selling ends today and the wind will turn direction (note the pissing analogy above). I am of the view another negative announcement for financial forecasting purposes will not arrive this year. So....when this turns it will turn hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
0.070(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.071B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.33 $3.21 $4.177M 1.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30120 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.33 4157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.