NXL 0.21% $4.76 nuix limited

There are 4 possible outcomes tomorrow IMO:1) if there is...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    There are 4 possible outcomes tomorrow IMO:
    1) if there is another downgrade on outlook and/or difficulty finding a new CEO or CFO, I think we will see sub $2, I am thinking around $1.80.
    2) if there is another downgrade but there is a new CEO and CFO I think the stock will actually rise above $3.
    3) if there is upgrade on the outlook but no CEO or CFO I think again it go above $3.50 on the day but we might see weaker trading during the week.
    4) if there is upgrade on outlook and new CEO and CFO, I do believe this will go above $5.00 and continue upwards for the rest of the week.

I think we will end up somewhere in the middle of these scenarios.
    If option 1) occurs, and I pray it doesn't, we will see some short term pain but do believe we will see a turnaround in 3 to 6 months.

As far as ramping or down-ramping on hotcopper having an effect on price, I do not agree. I wish it did as I could then read the comments here and trade accordingly.
    I was a fan of dotaking as he did bring some entertainment to this forum but when he has told us the other beat down stocks he holds, I must say it has made me nervous.
    Whatever the result, try and not panic and trade with a minimum 6 month view if you can.
    Good luck to all those that currently hold the stock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.76
Change
0.010(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.563B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.75 $4.92 $4.73 $56.38M 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5921 $4.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.79 93255 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.