VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Every day Indians are going to and using the TSI Atm network....

1. 1,231 Posts.
    Every day Indians are going to and using the TSI Atm network. Every single time one of our ATMs is used by an Indian consumer, TSI clips the ticket and revenue goes to the TSI India top line. Every time TSI wins a new contract or installs a machine, we grow our capacity to earn revenue from the Indian consumer who uses ATMs and uses cash in his or her life.

I feel very comfortable knowing that we have a vey decent percentage in a company that is growing transaction numbers, revenue numbers and ATM numbers at the rate at which TSI is growing its business. We have a growing billing business as well and hopefully the new corporate advisory firm finds us a nice business add on, maybe the deal with Salt will go through. In any event I get the feeling that if this thing runs it will run fast and hard and at a time none of us really expect it. So I don't know how long that might be, it might be tomorrow or next week or next month or maybe a year or two away but I know that for me (speaking only for me) I want to be set when it happens. I don't want to be chasing it when it runs and I certainly don't want to be underinvested (PS of course - that is always subject to news about the company and its performance).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.