KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

So Miracle being anyone of importantance is based solely on 1...

1. 23 Posts.
    So Miracle being anyone of importantance is based solely on 1 mans accusations formed by the way he typed.
    Dean or not the points raised i agree with. Makes little sense a re rate will ever happen unless a big boy decides to enter which would require a strong catalyst no one was expecting.

Company needs to become independent by requiring no more cash, show strong marketplace growth, and figure out how to scale logistics without having to dump mils on more space.

Profitable really isnt that far off if SV can keep to his word. Market still as low baseline so should expect strong growth, still ~ 50 THOUSAND venues available for the taking. Not very concerned with landing 1 big supplier. How was a 1 mil supplier ever meant to take us to break even over a year ago DT was talking complete BS or had 0 idea on the costs involved with running Kaddy if he thought 1 supplier would solve that.

Sceptic in me says 1 mil supplier was intentionally leaked to fall through so that SP would be hammered with down pressure, being told 0 news after that other than leakage further damaged the brand. Well played.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.