FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Potential Class Action - discussion

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Long time reader, first time poster here. Something for discussion.

I've been holding Fastbrick Robotics since 2016. I've been pretty patient through all these years and have given them the benefit of the doubt as I know first hand bringing disruptive technology such as the Hardian X to life is never an easy thing to achieve. However, like most here, I have run out of patient and I've been frustrated with the lack of communication and action by the directors in the past months. Delays to the program is one thing, but failure to communicate the reason for delays is just poor practice.

I had an interesting chat with a couple of lawyer mates over dinner about the growing number of class actions in the recent decade and potential class action against Fastbrick. I understand most of the recent proceedings are due to companies failure to properly disclose material information or misleading the market. Under the ASX rules, the directors have obligations to communicate any material information to the market and in my view any reasons for significant delays to the program are material and Fastbrick have failed to do this in recent times. I believe this could a strong enough case for a class action, what do you guys think?

-
    MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.