FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Potential Class Action - discussion, page-72

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Following today's announcement I have completely written of my investment in Fastbrick. Lack of transparency in the company is really concerning and I suspect there are much larger problems at play here.

Tomorrow I will exploring options of taking actions against the directors (ASIC, Litigation, CA) for failure to fulfill their obligations to the shareholders, dubious circumstances around the two performance shares among other potential misconduct by the management. I don't expect to get any $ in return through this. I accept my mistake in investing in this dud and I can live with that, maybe once everything settles, i will try to claw back some of my loss. But I also hold the directors partially responsible for what in my view was misleading action against the investors over the years and feel Mike should be held some what accountable for this. It wouldn't be fair for us loyal followers to lose our investment while Mike collects his six figure salary doing nothing.

Please comment below if you are interested in adding your voice, as there is strength in numbers.

-
    MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.