3DP 1.64% 3.0¢ pointerra limited

Potential Clients/Industries/Use Cases

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Based on discussion in the thread started by @glutenfree in Presentations/Webinars/Podcasts/Media, I thought I would make a thread to seperate discussion so we have the space to share Potential Clients/Industries/Use Cases - to use@Md4444's words.

This thread can be used to discuss contemporary and future applications of Pointerra's software. As of September 2020 many companies/businesses/governments are looking at an integration of Pointerra software "with many more currently using and trialling Pointerra’s digital asset management platform as part of the Company’s sales engagement process." (Pointerra Enterprise Sales & ACV Update, September 1st 2020)

To further contextualise this thread here and what could be discussed is a Q/A with Ian Olson from the 24th of November 2015.

"Question: What are some examples of uses for Pointerra’s 3D visualisation?

Answer: There is a large range of potential applications, including, urban planning; oil and gas exploration; mining & quarrying (volumetrics and exploration); cellular network planning; visualisation and gaming; architecture; heritage and building restoration; navigation; sewer and manhole maintenance; meteorology; geology; physics and astronomy; biology and conservation; military and law enforcement; vehicles (navigation and driverless); forestry mapping and planning; flood modelling; pollution modelling; mapping and cartography; coastline management; transport planning; archaeology and medical imaging." (pp. 2-3 of document)

Hopefully all this information will help to direct new investors in their research of Pointerra. When you do conduct your own research post it here so we can all see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $24.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.249K 41.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1920941 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 387587 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.