QHL 7.84% 27.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

"QHL are not moving fast enough such that their competitive...

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    "QHL are not moving fast enough such that their competitive advantage (and margin potential) may well wear out before they grow to critical scale."

Nailed my increasingly worrying sentiment.
    I was expecting some decent announcements in the first half of this calendar year and so far zilch.
    The JSF is the backbone of the company, and they are sensibly branching out with other 'products' in varying industries. The diversification is great and necessary, i just hope they aren't stretchig their focus. Better to do a couple of things elite, than many things ok. Anyhow, just speculating given the lack of follow up action and announcements from where it felt we sat 6 months ago.
    I suspect this is why Marino left, just couldn't quite get the job done.

I invested in QHL understanding that the contract wins take time, it's a slow burn, but once you have won over a customer, it tends to be long term and you reap the rewards moving forward.

With the increase in production of JSF, Bankstown and Deakin up and running for increased R&D and production all the jigsaw pieces are set. Have been set for 6 months. Time to win continue of with the well set out road map and win these contracts for medium volume and onto high volume and really scale up.

Time for finished product. At the moment, we're that striker that is getting in the right positions, but just failing to land it in the back of the net, and we have a few of our reserve strikers in good form in the lower leagues pressing to take our spots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.5¢ $36.29K 137.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 5888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.