TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Potential Contracts

1. 61 Posts.
    Hello fellow traders, I'm new to HC and I was just wondering if anyone could provide some information regarding contracts & the app. I've been holding TV2U shares for about 4 months. I apologise if I'm asking questions that have already been asked/answered.

1.) I've read the ann in regards to the Divan deal which states it should have commenced months ago. Do you think the deal is still standing & just delayed or is it a possibility that it is no longer going ahead?

2.) I've read that they've launched the K2U app and its generated some revenue but they've only done a soft launch with a major launch still to come. Do you think that the major launch will be anytime soon? To me it sounds like a good money maker, especially given the countries they're launching in.

3.) The contract for Affrica... I've read a lot on HC that people are sceptical about this but, if the $1m gets paid by the end of the month, do you believe that will lead to revenue via subscriptions within the next 12 months or will it take a lot longer as the company is a new company?

4.) I read an article from early 2015 that said TV2U were in conversations with an Australian telco to supply it's OTT and analytical services to them. Has anyone heard or know of any more information in regards to this?

Sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been asked but, it seems that management of this company are a bit relaxed when it comes to keeping shareholders informed. Maybe I'm just expecting too much and I'm sure they're very busy but, it would be nice to have answers to these questions. I really like the potential this company has (obviously, hence buying shares), but I don't think it's right to make an announcement like the Divan one and then not keep SH's up to date, particularly when it's months overdue.

Thank you... T4M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.