QHL 0.00% 33.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

I have been wondering why this is taking so long, and why there...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been wondering why this is taking so long, and why there isn't anyone who can identitfy to me a broker doing a Instituional raising. If they were placing $20m through instituions it would be tidyed up by now, no need for suspension

The following occurs to me, given that i think our mate Phillipe is rather smart at joint ventures/teaming agreements and the like. Just idle speculation obvously:

1) People will be queing up to give quikstep money given their latest wins
    2) Phillipe (my man - westside etc) is a choosy kinda fella
    3) Proven by the arab deal, he wants people to invest who will actually will play a role in developing the business, rather than sitting on there jacksyes after giving over there money
    4) There must be more than a few tier 1 and 2 parts suppliers who would be happy now to become a cornerstone investor, and warp this us with teaming/contracting agreement
    5) Even a chance airbus/EADS or Lockheed would throw them $20m to own a piece of the action, and QHL could then leverage the experiance/contacts

Hence my money is firmly on an announcment of funding provided by aerospace major, or parts supplier along with agreement to work together on gloablising Quickstep.

you heard it here first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $25.65K 77.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 1850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.